Home > After Sales Ski Specialist
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Flexiski, we are currently looking for an After Sales Ski Specialist to come and join our team based in Surbiton. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, 6 months fixed term contract and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Flexiski have been selling tailor-made ski holidays for over 20 years, and is part of the Travelopia Group of Companies.
We're flexible to our core, getting clients to the mountains in the quickest, easiest and most convenient way possible, all whilst delivering an impeccable booking experience.
We're trusted adventures who are as fanatical for the mountain as our customers are. We think off piste using our team's experience to orchestrate exceptional, bespoke ski trips. We do this whilst being honest and open, sharing some of our favourite moments on the mountains in order to build trust and a lifetime of recommendations from our clients.
Join us as our After Sales Ski Specialist, and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
About the After Sales Ski Specialist role
We're looking for a highly organised and customer-focused travel professional for a great Aftersales Specialist role based here in Surbiton. Handling all post-booking queries and requests, this is an interesting and varied role which offers a fantastic opportunity to join a company that's part of the world's largest collection of specialist travel brands - Travelopia.
Main Duties of our After Sales Ski Specialist
- Liaising with suppliers to confirm all booking components
- Organising and distribution of clients/agent documents
- Assisting clients with aftersales queries including booking amendments and balance payments
- Coordinating with overseas teams and suppliers to ensure a seamless overseas service for our clients
- Supporting the inventory of accommodation, transfers and ski extras
- Loading of contractual agreements and special offers
- Building rapport and demonstrating unrivalled knowledge to make recommendations, you'll be accountable for exceeding client and colleague expectations while being commercially minded at all times
Key Skills & Requirements of our After Sales Ski Specialist
- Ideally previous customer service experience
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Calm, measured approach to workload and prioritisation
- Ability to balance numerous client bookings at the same time
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport and trust with clients
- Sound computer literacy - Amadeus & Travelink a bonus
If you have got after sales experience and love skiing we would love to hear from you. Please click 'apply' today - don't miss out
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
Temps in the City
Kemp House160 City Road
UK: +44 (0)203 807 5400
Mobile: +44 (0)738 729 2822
Job Board website by Strategies