Home > Teacher of English
Empowering Learning are currently working with a secondary school based in the Newham area who are seeking a teacher of English to commence as soon as possible.
Ideally, we are looking for a highly qualified and passionate teacher who an ambitious, confident teacher who is ready to take up the challenge of KS3 and GCSE teaching and shares the schools' ethos of high expectations for all pupils delivered through an academic education.
The successful applicant will be joining a team of passionate subject specialists and will be able to contribute to the development of the English curriculum.
To be considered you will have:
· Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (Empowering Learning will provide this if you do not have one)
· Minimum of 2 obtainable references
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience and knowledge of the UK national curriculum
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Please contact me now on (url removed) or call me on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only)
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
Temps in the City
Kemp House160 City Road
UK: +44 (0)203 807 5400
Mobile: +44 (0)738 729 2822
Job Board website by Strategies