Home > Java Software engineers – FinTech, Java8 Enterprise, Fullstack, Spri
Java Software engineers - FinTech, Java8 Enterprise, Fullstack, Spring Boot, Spring security
Working for a new, very strong and already size established FinTech start up in London we are looking for multiple engineers to come in and be part of two brand new product teams.
Ideally you will have worked in a Banking or Fintech environment recently or at least has some FS experience being a high level Fullstack Java engineer. These roles will cover the Full-stack software design and test-driven development covering mobile, web, database and core platform java development. Sitting within a small agile feature team with periodic sprints you will be alongside 4 other developers, a TA and product owner as you create high quality, secure and very reliable software converting stories into tasks using the LeSS agile approach
Previous and current experience of working within BDD, TDD and continuous integration is a must as well as deadline driven environments.
This is a new and very well-funded FinTech start-up who have already grown to 80 high quality people within the last year and are now creating 2 new teams for feature creation. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of something new and refreshing that will disrupt the industry through its principles of fairness and transparency and change the way we do banking as part of a new digital revolution within this industry
• Full-stack software design and test-driven development covering mobile, web, database and core platform java development
• Engineering within in agile feature teams and periodic sprints
• Converting stories into tasks as part of Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) agile approach
• Creating high-quality, secure and reliable software
• Following industry best practice and direction from Senior Architects and Technology Directors
• Working in accordance with the priorities reflected in the agile backlog and by the Lead Agile Scrum Master
• Estimating efforts in story points with co-members of Feature Teams
• Keeping up-to-date with industry technology and language developments and various frameworks
• Learning and building skills in accordance with the principles of LeSS;
• Must be dedicated to security (e.g., OWASP) and protecting confidential information.• Must enjoy writing elegant, maintainable and reliable code in Java.• Passionate about Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Design, and Behaviour Driven Design.• Mastery of Java 8, Spring Boot, and Spring Security.• Experience in building and/or operating distributed cloud-based micro services.• Experience in writing unit, integration, and functional tests, specifically for web services.• SQL and NoSQL databases • IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ.• Git source control.• Build with continuous Integration using SonarQube, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.• AWS experience.• Linux experience.• REST experience
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
Temps in the City
Kemp House160 City Road
UK: +44 (0)203 807 5400
Mobile: +44 (0)738 729 2822
Job Board website by Strategies